Sonic Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney Channel

2 posters

Go down

Disney Channel Empty Disney Channel

Post by The Monkey Man Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 am

Am I the only one who hates the new Disney channel? I doubt it...

Before the modernization, it used to be really good. I was young back then, and really liked the cartoons. It was epic.

But as the 2000s arrived, shows like That's So Raven, Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, The Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place, and As The Bell Rings hit the Disney channel. Some of their shows are quite cool, but others seem like they've been written by a spoon. Four year old girls and such really liked them, and the shows became so overrated, that Disney started showing them more often. Now, they've taken over the entire Disney Channel!

I only now watch it for Phineas and Ferb, the cartoon about two boys who do crazy stuff during their summer vacation and annoy their sister. It's pretty much the only cartoon, and good program, on Disney nowerdays. But the commercials for the other programmes during the breaks...UGHH. >_<

I wish the cartoons would become dominant again, and the overrated live action 'comedies' would reduce and not become so overrated. MICKEY MOUSE PWNZ HANNAH SNORTANA!

Disney Channel Hannah%20Snortana

BTW, if you say 'if ya don't like it, don't watch it, mooz', my sisters like the new Disney channel, and watch it pretty much all the time. I am on the computer quite a lot, and it just so happens that the computer is in the same room as the TV. o_O
The Monkey Man
The Monkey Man
Administrator
Administrator

http://smbforums.my-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Disney Channel Empty Re: Disney Channel

Post by Harry Potter Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:35 am

I don't watch Disney Channel. Well, me and Ultimate Punk Rocker don't watch any TV really.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter
Proud member of Sonic Site =]
Proud member of Sonic Site =]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum